MathWeb.org: supporting mathematics on the web!
MathWeb.org supports web-supported mathematics, in particular
- software systems that connect a wide-range of mathematical services by a
common, mathematical software bus.
- a set of mathematical services that support all aspects of doing
mathematics on the web (see the spiral)
- an inter lingua for mathematical communication (OMDoc)
- a portal for potential users and a discussion forum for developers
Michael Kohlhase holds the
MathWeb.org domain for the purpose specified above. Should it ever be
necessary, we will move to some more formalized form of organization.
- general discussion (subscribe)
- announcements: low volume (subscribe)
- technical issues (subscribe)
- the steering group (by invitation only)
I will try to set up aliases like firstname.lastname@example.org and keep you
posted when they are operational.
We have a Wiki for strategy
discussions. To write you need to be logged in, any member can make new